Almora™ 3D Illusion LED Bulbs
You Save: $5.00 (21%)
Add a starry feeling to your life!
Halloween, Christmas, New Year's, the 4th of July, birthday parties, Netflix & chill...these 3D illusion bulbs would make delightful decor for pretty much every holiday and special occasion.
Almora 3D illusion bulbs come in a bunch of different styles and sizes; some are large enough for dining room chandelier-style or commercial installations, while standard sizes and unique shapes make for nice desktop art.
- Unlike a traditional incandescent bulb, this bulb casts colorful fireworks ball lights with 3D effects, which can bring gorgeous visual effects to your home, party and wedding, etc.
- NO UV or IR radiation, No flash and electronic noise, it's environmentally friendly and eye protected, avoiding damage from radiation, visual fatigue, and glare.
- E27 bulb base, it's easy to get and install, no more tools
- High quality colorful LED bulb, can be an ideal choice for decorating indoor places as you like, adding color for your life
- Can be widely used in home, cafe, bar, party, wedding, show, ornament store, etc.
- Non-toxic, odourless, and environmentally friendly.
- A Urelas Exclusive: Not available in stores.
- Free Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Item Type: LED Bulb
Luminous Flux: 250 - 499 Lumen
Power Tolerance: 1%
Voltage: 110V 220-240V
LED Chip Model: 3WHP
Beam Angle(°): 360°
Color Temperature: <2700K
Certification: RoHS, CC, CE
Average Life (hrs): over 10000 hours
Base Type: E27
Length: 130mm-180mm (depending on the variant)
Color Temperature: Warm - uses Urelas' proprietary WarmRGB Filament
Material: Glass Cover, Aluminum Lampholder
Since shipped from different warehouses, our customized products and non-customized products take different delivery spans to reach you, as listed below.
Includes products like Custom House Portrait, Pet Portrait etc.
We usually dispatch our custom prints in 1-3 days, which is the fastest dispatching span across the internet for a cusomized product. The shipping times, depending on the carrier, are as follows -
- US & Canada: 3-8 days
- Europe & UK: 3-9 days
- International: 7-14 days
Includes products like Lunibox, Zozoid Lamps, Feathersy, Happy Anus Mug etc.
Depending on where your order is being delivered, it can take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive. All our orders are sent using a tracked service for your convenience.
Estimate delivery times & prices are:
- US & Canada: 1-3 weeks; $0 (Free) by EMS
- International: 2-5 weeks; $0 (Free) by EMS
Delivery time spans are not guarenteed as certain factors like customs clearance, export customs and frieghts aren't directly under our control.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page here. To learn more about our shipping policy, please click here.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wish I had a low hanging light fixture i could put it in, it's really amazing to look at up close. Buy multiple of these along with the copper hanger, don't make the mistake I made, get the hanger too.
Very pleased with the value for money I put out. It's a good piece to have by the entryway, a take on an Edison original with a modern twist, chrome until the bulb turns on, and subtle warmth from its brightness is a good conversation starter. Not overpowering or hot to the touch when it's on for a while either.
Two bulbs give just enough light to use the stairs without tripping over dogs or missing a step in the dark. They aren't bright, so the light isn't blinding in the middle of the night. They are so pretty to look at, the little stars are my favorite, very unique bulbs.
This bulb is just beautiful. I can stare at it for hours.
Don't expect it to cast a lot of light, it is just a lovely, warm glow.
Don't put it in a lamp' that would detract, I think. Just put it in a plain base and enjoy it. Or get the hanger sold here as well and save yourself the hassle.
It's exactly what you'd expect. Glass is blown in layers like an onion with colorful star shapes on each layer that creates a really cool effect from a few feet away. Decorative and will not light any room, put on a string of loose fixtures at gatherings.